We are following the guidelines of our Archdiocese, St Andrews and Edinburgh.
Assuming there are no changes to the Scottish rules regarding Covid…
Our churches will re-open on Friday 26 March
We are once again obliged to gather attendance information for track and trace purposes and to ensure that we comply with Covid regulations. We are sorry that we have to impose rules but the circumstances in which we find ourselves and the time for administration require this.
In order to make things as fair as possible and to help with administration we will apply the following…
- Bookings will only be accepted via the dedicated email address –
- Booking for each service will be open from one week before
- Booking will close 24 hours before the start of a service (e.g. booking for 26th March in Duns will close at 10:00am on Thursday 25th March.)
- Your email must include the service you wish to attend, the name of all you wish places for and a contact telephone number.
- You will receive an email advising if you have been successful in your request for a place at Mass.
n.b. Please do not assume admin has your contact number this is not always the case.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.