Assuming there are no changes to the Scottish rules regarding Covid…
We are still obliged to gather attendance information for track and trace purposes. In order to help with administration we will apply the following…
- Bookings will only be accepted via the dedicated email address –
- Booking for each service will be open from two weeks before
- Pre- Booking for weekend Masses will close on a Thursday evening
- Your email must include the service you wish to attend, the name of those you wish places for and a contact telephone number.
- You will receive an email advising of acceptance of your booking
n.b. Please do not assume admin has your contact number this is not always the case.
If you have not booked in advance please fill in the register when you get to church – this is in the church porch. There will be a Welcome Minister there to help if you are unsure.
Face masks must be worn when in church (unless exempt)
Please use hand sanitiser on entry to our church
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.